Terms & Conditions
By joining a Rotterdam Bar Crawl event you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Your Contract with Rotterdam Bar Crawl: To secure a booking requires a confirmed payment, online or phone booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a stamp on arrival for each booking. Clients booking by all methods will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and accepted them. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when Rotterdam Bar Crawl has received notice via email or phone of the booking, or a Rotterdam Bar Crawl staff member approves a ticket for sale. It is at this point that a contract between Rotterdam Bar Crawl and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, Rotterdam Bar Crawl reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised prices. Rotterdam Bar Crawl reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Dutch Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch legal system. No employee of Rotterdam Bar Crawl other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
- Payment for Your Tour: The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Rotterdam Bar Crawl by the date specified for each tour. In the case of non-attendance Rotterdam Bar Crawl will treat the booking as cancelled by the Client.
- Changes by You: Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Cancellation by You: The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Rotterdam Bar Crawl by email in due time (at least 48 hours notice).
- A.Changes by Us: While Rotterdam Bar Crawl will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Rotterdam Bar Crawl reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Rotterdam Bar Crawl will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the booking date.
- B.The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, purchasing another available tour or cancelling. An exception to this rule is the choice of venues used in the tour, night to night, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a reason for refundable tickets.
- Cancellation by Us: Rotterdam Bar Crawl reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Rotterdam Bar Crawl tours are guaranteed to occur if there are at least five people in attendance.
- Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
- Passports, identification and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, or legal identification showing age and a visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Rotterdam Bar Crawl. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid driving license is normally accepted as identification.
- Age, Fitness and Participation: Rotterdam Bar Crawl tours suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Rotterdam Bar Crawl reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Rotterdam Bar Crawl employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with Rotterdam Bar Crawl. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Rotterdam Bar Crawl tours, alcohol is often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Rotterdam Bar Crawl does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Rotterdam Bar Crawl cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
- Dutch Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Rotterdam Bar Crawl are expected to obey Dutch laws (including drug laws) and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Rotterdam Bar Crawl of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Rotterdam Bar Crawl as a result of the Clients actions. Rotterdam Bar Crawl expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Rotterdam Bar Crawl’s opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Rotterdam Bar Crawl is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Rotterdam Bar Crawl will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Rotterdam Bar Crawl will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. To join in a bar crawl by Rotterdam Bar Crawl you have to be 18 years or older (bring your ID).
- Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Rotterdam Bar Crawl to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
- If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if Rotterdam Bar Crawl is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot may result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Rotterdam Bar Crawl being diminished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Rotterdambarcrawl@gmail.com within 7 days of the completion of the event.
- Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Rotterdam Bar Crawl have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own volition.
Photography: Photos taken by the Rotterdam Bar Crawl photographer or the Rotterdam Bar Crawl crew can be used on: The Rotterdam Bar Crawl webpage, Instagram, Facebook if you disapprove of this photos a complaint must be made in writing to email@example.com and it will be removed.